others speak so i don’t have to:
- Liberals vs. Radicals, copyright version – Seth Finkelstein weighs in on Derek Slater’s plea for copyright critics to unify.
- on ratzinger’s past & present: jeanne of bodyandsoul explains what’s so troubling about Ratzinger
and other things i’ve read recently:
- Nyarlathotep’s Miscellany – discussing what choice means for minors
- the conscience clause
- guy claims copyright over idea of illuminated pear poorly written news article? or poorly conceived of copyright claim? … via madisonian.net via sivacracy
- siva comments on wayne commenting on copyright & berkman’s recent conference