Things I wish Kerry would say to Bush:
- Mr. Bush has no shame and distorts comments and the record shamelessly. [Cite to any one or two of a thousand particular examples — the healthcare plans, the budget deficit, the $87 billion, the "global test" ....]
- On the $87 billion appropriation, what Mr. Bush fails to mention is that he threatened to veto it before he signed it.
- Mr. Bush opposes a woman’s right to choose.
- Mr. Bush misled this country into war. [my version: you lie, you lie, you lie ... ad infinitum, ad nauseum]
- Mr. Bush lied to Congress about the weapons of mass destruction, misleading the members of Congress, who trusted him and wanted to support the president and his intelligence. His administration cooked the intelligence.
algorithmically similar posts:» voting for bush is voting for torture, 2004-09-29 (score:38)
» disappeared information, 2004-10-27 (score:32)
» missing WMDs not a problem, says fafblog, 2005-01-13 (score:31)
» rumors on the internets: bush-kerry #2, 2004-10-09 (score:31)